Mental Health Tune-Up for Mental Health Professionals
If you are a mental health professional experiencing burnout or simply want to improve your self-care and self-compassion, this workshop os for you!
June 4, 2022
Calabogie Peaks Resort
30 Barrett Chute Rd, Calabogie, ON K0J 1H0
- Mental Health programming delivered by a Registered Social Worker
- Yoga by a certified instructor
- Lunch and snacks (including vegetarian and gluten-free options)
- Access to the resort’s hiking trails
- Receipts can be claimed through insurance benefit programs who cover services with a Registered Social Worker. Krista Helman MSW, RSW, OCSWSSW#827222.
You will experience interactive research-based practices, with no requirement to share personal details with fellow participants. Expand your mental health toolkit and experience shift. Located at the Calabogie Peaks Resort, the natural setting will offer a beautiful escape as you shift towards better mental health. Please bring your own yoga mat to be able to fully participate.
9:00am Welcome & Day Orientation
9:15am Building your Coping Toolbox
10:45am Turning Down the Distress Volume
1:00pm More Toolbox Building & Reflection
Registration fees are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled.
Krista Helman is a Registered Social Worker who helps clients navigate trauma while improving their mind-body connection. Her private practice encompasses psychotherapy, EMDR, Ego State Therapy, and the Safe and Sound Protocol. Her scope of practice has included children, adults, couples, active and retired military members. She is Co-Director of the West Ottawa Wellness clinic. Krista was born and raised in Ottawa, where she lives with her husband and blended family of five children and two dogs.